#21 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:58 AM

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet. :D

~ Sisu is a Finnish term that could be roughly translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity. The equivalent in English is "to have guts." ~

#22 Dragon

Dragon

OKAirsoft Addict

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow

Posted 21 June 2013 - 10:22 AM

where the 3 ??? is the airplane hope this helps everyone out

Attached Files

• Attached File  Map1.JPG   234.37KB   47 downloads

Op Sleigh Down
Op Convert Action
Op Jail Break
Op Night Strike
OP Broken Home
OP Swift & Silent

Op east vs west

Op red sleigh down 2

Op ESR19

Op lighting strike

#23 Turbo

Turbo

>9,000 rof!

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationClaremore

Posted 21 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

If all works out this weekend, I should have a high resolution map done a few days before the game.  IF...

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
-Unknown

#24 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 21 June 2013 - 07:05 PM

What are the typical medic rules?

Just wondering if you guys were gonna use the AMS rules and we needed to bring ace bandages.

~ Sisu is a Finnish term that could be roughly translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity. The equivalent in English is "to have guts." ~

#25 Turbo

Turbo

>9,000 rof!

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationClaremore

Posted 21 June 2013 - 08:59 PM

Just two strips of white cloth will work.  But, yes, you will need two "bandages" on you in order to be medic'd.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level, then beat you with experience.
-Unknown

#26 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:33 PM

Okay, any other special rules so I can make sure our guys are prepped?

(This wasn't on the Rule-set that was attached)

#27 DocDodge

DocDodge

It's not the years, it's the mileage.

• Members
  • 2,897 posts
  • LocationRough roads, well travelled.

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:18 PM

The visiting team buys sodas for the home team. ;)

"With GOD as my witness, I swear I thought turkeys could fly."24.gif

U.S. ARMY & OKARNG
91B20/19D20 1974-1988
TANK.GIF

#28 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:38 PM

After we spent time driving and gas to get out there? I think home team should get us all pizzas... lol

#29 Dragon

Dragon

OKAirsoft Addict

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationBroken Arrow

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:04 PM

naw we just want the trophy !!!!!!

Op Sleigh Down
Op Convert Action
Op Jail Break
Op Night Strike
OP Broken Home
OP Swift & Silent

Op east vs west

Op red sleigh down 2

Op ESR19

Op lighting strike

#30 Turbo

Turbo

>9,000 rof!

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationClaremore

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:15 AM

Alright guys!  Here are some updates on EvW III!

First, the story:

After a crushing defeat at the hands of the West, the East returns home to lick it's wounds.  Little did they know, during the time between conflicts, the West had taken over almost all of Snake's LZ!  Now the East must win back their territory in an epic battle for ground won and lost.  Some structures are arbitrary, while most will be worth great gains.  The West knows this and knows they must defend what they have taken with all they're worth or suffer a lingering defeat.  Other missions must also be undertaken in order to help further each side's cause.  You will be tested, and you must deliver, or be found wanting.  Who will win?  That's up to you to decide.

Now, the rules:

A few things are being amended in order to facilitate a bit more realistic gameplay feel.
1:  ThunderB grenades will not require BBs in order to count as a kill.
2:  ThunderBs and Pea grenades will have a 20 ft kill radius outside with a room kill inside.
3:  Tornado grenades require a BB hit to count as a kill.
4:  Claymores do not require a BB hit and have a 15 ft kill area with a 45 degree oblique to the forward facing side.  Inside, they have a room kill.
5:  Field weapons and up (350 fps and above) are not allowed indoors, not even to safety.
6:  CQB weapons and pistols (350 fps and below) will be allowed indoors on semi-automatic only.  A safety kill distance of 5 ft will be observed at all times when indoors to facilitate a safer environment.
7:  An old rule, that is not changing but needs to be brought to everyone's attention; the rock structures on the field are considered a CQB type environment.  However, field weapons (400 fps and below) are allowed with a 10' safety distance.  Weapons must also be on semi-auto only.  Please keep this in mind, as you can be shot much closer than the rest of the field.  Support, DMR, and Sniper are not allowed within the rock structures.

Medic/Death Rules:
These will apply to everyone...
1:  You will need two strips of white cloth or Ace Bandages of at least 1.5' long in order to allow tying around arms and/or legs.
2:  Bleed Out is 2 minutes.  During this time you may yell for medic, but say nothing else.
3:  If you bleed out and are not medic'd, return to respawn.
4:  If you are killed with both of your bandages on, you instantly die.  Return to respawn.
5:  Once in respawn, there will be a clock that will be sync'd with all other respawn clocks on the field.  You will leave respawn at 5 minute clock intervals i.e. 11:05, 11:10, 11:15, etc.  In this way, you may have to wait 5 minutes, or you may have to wait a few seconds.  It's all in the luck of the draw.

Other than these changes, normal LZ rules apply.  Please familiarize yourself with them to facilitate a much smoother and fairer game play.

If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me at tecker4g63t@gmail.com

Later,

Turbo 

-Unknown

#31 Turbo

Turbo

>9,000 rof!

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationClaremore

Posted 25 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

Forgot something VERY important!  There WILL be a field tour at 12:00 p.m. sharp.  We will take time to walk the field and make those that are not a bit more familiar with the AO.   HOWEVER, YOU MUST BE CHECKED IN AND CHRONO'D PRIOR TO THE TOUR IN ORDER TO ATTEND!!!

-Unknown

#32 DocDodge

DocDodge

• Members
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 03:43 AM

Can field weapons shoot out of structures on full auto?

U.S. ARMY & OKARNG
91B20/19D20 1974-1988
TANK.GIF

#33 WAX

WAX

OKAirsoft Regular

• Members
  • 165 posts
  • LocationTulsa

Posted 25 June 2013 - 06:48 PM

if field weapons are not allowed in structures, then how can you be in one shooting out with one? :shock:

"My Drinking Team has an Airsoft problem"

Maker of the needless things

#34 Turbo

Turbo

>9,000 rof!

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationClaremore

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:17 PM

You can keep your field weapon on you and shoot out of the structure following normal engagement distances.  However, once an enemy is within 20 ft of the structure, your field weapon becomes unusable and you must switch to a "sidearm."

-Unknown

#35 DocDodge

DocDodge

• Members
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:20 PM

Then just sneek up on the structures, toss a grenade inside, and pistol-whip anyone that runs out! :mrgreen:

U.S. ARMY & OKARNG
91B20/19D20 1974-1988
TANK.GIF

#36 Turbo

Turbo

>9,000 rof!

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • LocationClaremore

Posted 26 June 2013 - 03:32 AM

Lol sounds about right!  :-P

-Unknown

#37 Crafty Wolf

Crafty Wolf

New Guy

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationMoore, OK

Posted 27 June 2013 - 04:10 AM

Are there any Mag restrictions for this Op...??? Real, Mid, High Cap...???

#38 DocDodge

DocDodge

• Members
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:01 AM

(27 June 2013 - 12:45 AM)

OK, YOU PEOPLES,,, START HYDRATING TODAY!   WATER-WATER-WATER-WATER!!!

This is an ORDER from your head medic and OFFICIAL WATER COMMISSAR.

I don't want to see any heat injuries this weekend.

Saturday is supposed to be about 95-100 degrees with 70% humidity.

Here are my extreme heat survival tips/orders that I hope everyone takes to heart.

*Keep a minimum of 1 liter/1 quart on your person at all times.

*Drink at least 1 liter/1 quart every hour.

*If you must drink Gatorade or Powerade,drink the 0-calorie type and follow them  with twice as much plain water over the next hour or so.

*Do remember to eat a solid breakfast, it should not be big, but filling.

*Remember to eat light snacks of trail mix, jerky, crackers, fruit, bananas, etc, etc during the day.

*AVOID CANDY BARS. SUGAR will screw up your stomach in the heat.

*AVOID CAFFEINE, ALCOHOL, and ENERGY DRINKS.

*Don't drink a lot of ice cold drinks. Cool or tepid is easier on your system.

*Soak your hat in water and/or wear a wetted cloth across your neck. It will help keep the blood going to your brain a bit cooler.

*Get a couple of instant cold packs at the dollar store. These are literally life-savers.

*Adjust your gear load. You are not going on a three day combat patrol. Unless you are used to hauling a heavy load in this heat, just carry what you need. A lighter load means less stress on your system, which is being stressed enough.

*If you become a heat casualty, you will probably be done for the day and not allowed back on the field. It's better to take a lot of 5-minute mini-breaks than go down with a heat injury.

*KEEP WATCH ON THE OTHER PLAYERS. If you see a person struggling a bit with the heat, get them treated/seen by one of the real world medics or EMTs on the field.

BTW, I am a Nurse and  former Army Combat Medic. The more time I have to spend treating heat casualties means less game time for me. You don't want a grumpy DOC out there. I tend have a few enemas on ice just in case .

U.S. ARMY & OKARNG
91B20/19D20 1974-1988
TANK.GIF

#39 DocDodge

DocDodge

• Members
  • 2,897 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:03 AM

Are there any Mag restrictions for this Op...??? Real, Mid, High Cap...???

4 hi-caps and as many mid/lo-caps as you want to carry.

Check the rule set.

U.S. ARMY & OKARNG
91B20/19D20 1974-1988
TANK.GIF

#40 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

I don't remember reading that in the ruleset either... lol.

So, 4 hi's, however many others.
2 medic rags per person.

Anything else that wasn't in there?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Impact, Tactical, airsoft, snake, lz, snakes, east, west, op, game