9 replies to this topic

#1 Spiecher

Spiecher

OKAirsoft Regular

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationShawnee, OK

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:46 PM

I was second in command of Praetorian's squad, 2-1. (CoST)

First Evolution

After a short safety briefing, we took the field and started at the North Eastern corner of the map, (By the four houses across the street from the hotel) with that being our respawn. Second platoon was tasked with moving south and taking building 2404, which was NE of the school house. Game on, damn near the entire platoon ran across an open field, with little to no cover. CDF beat us to the building, and immediately opened fire on us, cutting us down and with maybe 1/4th of the platoon making it to the adjacent building for cover. Praetorian took heavy casualties, including me. Off to respawn.

When we respawned, we took a more covered route to the north side of the building and attempted to breach. sometime during the firefight through the windows, one of the CDF told us this was their respawn and asked why we were trying to take it. When I questioned him about it, his buddy next to him shot me. Off to find an admin, and situation was resolved. Off to respawn. The rest of the evolution was spent going back and forth around that building. Not sure if we ever took it or not, all I can remember from the rest of this evolution was that it got pretty hot, pretty fast.

Endex was called around 12-1ish, and due to heat, second evolution was pushed back to 4 o'clock. Sounded good to me.

Second Evolution

Praetorian was tasked with taking and holding the Hotel, building 2409. We took the building, minimum casualties, and we set up defensive positions. We were about 9 strong at this point, give or take, with random teams coming in and out. So we set a couple shooters up top just to harass UFS and CDF, and the rest was posted in the basement to watch the tunnel, first floor to watch the door, and second floor to watch the ladder. Little to no action for most of the evolution, which wasn't much of a problem as the kiddos needed a break and the shade.

Night Evolution

Ha. Night games.

Last Evolution (Sunday)

Praetorian was tasked with holding 2301 (building East of our respawn) and keeping CDF from flanking our respawn, as theirs had been moved to 2200, about 250 meters from ours. That kinda sucked, but from what I gathered admins didn't really have anywhere else to put them. Somewhere during this evolution we called a cease-fire with CDF, which we betrayed by having basically all of Praetorian open fire on Drew Wilson, which was pretty funny. Nothin but love for you Drew. I do not know why we called the cease fire with CDF, nor do I know why we betrayed them. After pushing back a couple pushes from CDF, we allied with UFS for like 45 minutes. Again, don't know why. Eventually CDF gained a foothold on our side of the street and we fought back and forth in 2301, with endex being called after a pretty big push from CoST on 2301. Not sure who officially controlled the building at endex.

Overall I had a ton of fun. Thanks to AMS, sponsors, Admins, and the Command staff for putting on a great event. Can't wait until next year.

OKCAG

Praetorian Airsoft

“Don't make me make you make me dig foxholes!"

OP Oklahoma Invasion VI
OP Black OP 2
OP Battle for Liberty part 1
OP Bright Rrain VI
OP Doubloon
OP Broken Home
OP Rebel Yell

OP Jester's Gamble

OP End State Route 19

OP King's Court

OP East vs West 2

OP Doubloon 2 Animus

OP Broken Home 2

OP East vs West 3

OP Rebel Yell 2

#2 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:33 PM

Nice!

I felt like I never saw you all day except for out in the parking lot... With that killer raspberry colored mohawk ;)

~ Sisu is a Finnish term that could be roughly translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity. The equivalent in English is "to have guts." ~

#3 Spiecher

Spiecher

OKAirsoft Regular

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationShawnee, OK

Posted 10 September 2013 - 11:51 PM

Lavender~ 

OKCAG

Praetorian Airsoft

OP Oklahoma Invasion VI
OP Black OP 2
OP Bright Rrain VI
OP Doubloon
OP Broken Home
OP Rebel Yell

OP Jester's Gamble

OP End State Route 19

OP King's Court

OP East vs West 2

OP Doubloon 2 Animus

OP Broken Home 2

OP East vs West 3

OP Rebel Yell 2

#4 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:11 AM

Lavender~ 

Someone's colorblind... ;) Hehehe

~ Sisu is a Finnish term that could be roughly translated into English as strength of will, determination, perseverance, and acting rationally in the face of adversity. The equivalent in English is "to have guts." ~

#5 Spiecher

Spiecher

OKAirsoft Regular

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationShawnee, OK

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

It changed colors throughout the weekend...

OKCAG

Praetorian Airsoft

OP Oklahoma Invasion VI
OP Black OP 2
OP Bright Rrain VI
OP Doubloon
OP Broken Home
OP Rebel Yell

OP Jester's Gamble

OP End State Route 19

OP King's Court

OP East vs West 2

OP Doubloon 2 Animus

OP Broken Home 2

OP East vs West 3

OP Rebel Yell 2

#6 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:10 AM

Hahahaha, sure sure!

BTW, that charge towards the end of Sunday was pretty great to watch. :D

#7 Spiecher

Spiecher

OKAirsoft Regular

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationShawnee, OK

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:31 AM

You're damn right. Praetorian FTW

OKCAG

Praetorian Airsoft

OP Oklahoma Invasion VI
OP Black OP 2
OP Bright Rrain VI
OP Doubloon
OP Broken Home
OP Rebel Yell

OP Jester's Gamble

OP End State Route 19

OP King's Court

OP East vs West 2

OP Doubloon 2 Animus

OP Broken Home 2

OP East vs West 3

OP Rebel Yell 2

#8 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:39 AM

Until the dead rags came out... ;)

#9 Spiecher

Spiecher

OKAirsoft Regular

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationShawnee, OK

Posted 11 September 2013 - 02:54 AM

Made sure we took a whole lot of em with us..

OKCAG

Praetorian Airsoft

OP Oklahoma Invasion VI
OP Black OP 2
OP Bright Rrain VI
OP Doubloon
OP Broken Home
OP Rebel Yell

OP Jester's Gamble

OP End State Route 19

OP King's Court

OP East vs West 2

OP Doubloon 2 Animus

OP Broken Home 2

OP East vs West 3

OP Rebel Yell 2

#10 Sisu

Sisu

Mini Viking

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • LocationYukon, OK

Posted 11 September 2013 - 01:17 PM

This is true... I was in the 3rd floor of the apartments so it was a pretty cool bird's eye view. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Rebel Yell, AAR, CoST