• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 maximes

maximes

Probie

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 02:28 AM

Anyone interested? haven't played air soft for almost 4 years and its collecting dust. has a jbu tightbore 6.01 uses aeg barrels and hop up rubber. the hop up is missing a o-ring that puts tension on the hop up arm. I have a replacement advanced cylinder from classic army 3 mags . I could use a new bolt handle all tho its functional the bolt handle came loose during a skirmish and the small bearings came out tham keeps its operation smoother.

This rifle needs some TLC either the hop up or the nozzle slices the bbs slightly causing some accuracy inconsistency . I bought the advanced cylinder to try to fix it never got around to it. its either the nozzle or hop-up 

Only been used 4 times in skirmish  its painted woodland comes with 2k .36 king arm green bbs.

since this is a discontinued gun with limited parts option ill post pictures if someones actually interested. It is a very high quality replica.

http://www.airsoftgi...roducts_id=6216

#2 Dave

Dave

Bydand

• Moderators
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:17 AM

There isn't a very high market for used, damaged, non-functional, painted, cheap bolt action airsoft rifles, and there isn't a market for much of anything on these forums.  Go for it, but your best bet is elsewhere.

Chrissexton: any one think this is a sine that they done need to make the bat man movies any more the firs one that was made the joker killed him self and now this

emot-sax.gif  emot-drum.gif emot-guitar.gif